- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping for orders above $500
About this product
Mobile, battery powered, and filled with a diverse selection of flagship-quality BOSS amps and effects, the ME-80 is the ideal compact tone processor for performing guitarists. A friendly knob-based interface makes it simple to dial in great sounds in seconds, while easily selectable operation modes offer the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups. Unique new footswitches deliver twice the control of previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and real-time sound shaping while playing on stage. The free BOSS TONE STUDIO software unlocks even more tonal possibilities, providing a cool graphical interface for tweaking and organizing sounds on your computer, plus a web connection to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for direct access to free gig-ready patches created by top pro guitarists and much more.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website
BOSS ME-80 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Adaptable and convenient, the BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board provides an efficient and easily transportable set up to house and move all your compact effects.While the exterior's design is tough and made to sustain heavy impact, the BCB-60 is customisable with its padded interior. The three form inserts are pre-cut to...
BOSS Katana amps have received accolades from guitarists everywhere for their fantastic sound and feel, onboard effects, and great value. Now, the Katana-Mini makes serious Katana tone accessible in a small, go-anywhere amp that runs on batteries. Offering sound quality that far exceeds other amps in its class, this miniature...
Special Edition BOSS Pedal with Premium ToneThe DS-1X launches the famous BOSS distortion into a modern era of expression, delivering an unmatched level of performance for guitarists with an ear for tone. This next-generation stomp combines over 35 years of innovation in pedal design with the most advanced technologies, bringing...
Housing a huge internal memory, the RC-3 Loop Station Pedal affords the user to store up to 99 loops and the ability to record long phrases without the worry of losing material. An Auto Recording feature kicks in the moment you start playing guitar or as soon as you are...
Be rid of any unwanted noise and hums with the addition of the BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal to your board. The NS-2 ensures that the natural tone of any instrument connected is not altered or sacrificed.The compact unit is built upon a unique noise detection circuit specifically designed to...