Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, RW Neck, Alpine White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les Paul Custom has often been referred to as the "tuxedo" Les Paul. Now with Epiphone's superior ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom's classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you'll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is dressed to kill.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Maple Veneer (Top), Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Alpine White
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid block inlays
- Pickup: ProBucker™-2 (Neck), ProBucker™-3 (Bridge)
- Bridge: LockTone™ with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Gold
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.