Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, RW Neck, Brown
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Epiphone is long famous for its own original semi-hollow body models from the 1950s Kalamazoo, Michigan era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton. During the same time those guitars were being designed and constructed in Kalamazoo, the ES 335, first introduced in 1958, became a favourite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts for its elegant design and wide array of colorful tone combinations. And now the Tom Delonge ES 333 that classic sound plus Tom's custom refinements in your hands the Epiphone way.
- Series/Shape: ES
- Body Wood: Laminated maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Model: Tom Delonge Riviera ES-333
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ 'D' Profile
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Gibson USA Dirty Fingers? humbucker
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Top Wood: Laminated maple
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.