Fender Artist Mike Dirnt Precision Bass Guitar, RW Neck, 2-Tone Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Mike Dirnt and his Green Day bandmates pretty much single-handedly brought punk-pop to the masses in the '90s and continue to rock harder than ever today.
Designed to the hard-hitting and oft-airborne bassist's own specs, the Mike Dirnt Precision Bass is as unique and cool as Green Day's music. Modeled on the 1951 Precision Bass, it features a slab ash body with a '55 arm contour and pickguard.
Other features include a thick C-shaped maple neck modeled on Dirnt's 1969 Precision Bass, Custom Shop '59 Precision Bass pickup and Badass II bridge with chrome hardware.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Color: 2-Tone Sunburst
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Custom Vintage '59 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Bridge: Bad Ass II Top Load Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Tuning Machines: Vintage '70s Fender Stamped Open Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.