Fender Classic Series 72 Telecaster Custom Guitar, Maple Neck, Black, w/Gigbag
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Telecaster took a leap forward in 1972 with the addition of a hot humbucking pickup in the neck position - possibly inspired by modifications performed by guitarists like Mike Bloomfield on their own Teles. The Classic Series '72 Telecaster Custom delivers the unmistakable Tele twang with the added punch of a neck-position Fender "Wide-Range" humbucker. You also get a maple neck with three bolt plate, '70s Micro-Tilt neck adjustment, a choice of maple or rosewood fretboards and bullet truss rod. On the body end, you have skirted, silver-tipped amp knobs. For a Tele with classic vintage look, feel & sound at an affordable price, you can't go past the Classic Series
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking (Neck), Standard Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.