Fender Custom Shop Artist Rory Gallagher Stratocaster Electric Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
In Los Angeles 1997, the Fender Custom Shop designers met Donal Gallagher, brother of late great guitarist Rory Gallagher and received one of the most coveted guitars- Rory's heavily worn 1961 Stratocaster guitar. Initially built with a limited 40 replicas for European sale, Fender was subsequently besieged with more requests.
The Rory Gallagher Stratocaster pays homage to the truly missed master with an exact replica of the much-revered instrument, with details right down to the extremely worn Three-color Sunburst alder body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, five Sperzel tuners and one Gotoh tuner, and the white plastic 12th-fret dot marker instead of the original clay. The guitar also features three custom-wound ?60s single-coil pickups, aged chrome hardware, 21 jumbo frets and a bone nut.
- Series/Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Wood: Select Alder
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Colour: Relic 3-Color Sunburst
- Electronics: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Inlays: Clay Dots with One Mismatched White Plastic Dot at the 12th Fret
- Model: Rory Gallagher Signature
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Early '60s "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Custom '60s Single-Coil Neck, Middle and Bridge
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Tuners: 5 Sperzel Die-Cast Machine Heads with 1 Mis-Matched Gotoh
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.