- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping for orders above $500
About this product
The AB-36C ?Afterburner? is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega?s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry'sbest-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club applications. With six and a half feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet, the new AB-36C Folded Horn Subwoofer has bass frequency extension similar to a 36? driver with even more SPL performance. The AB-36C features Stroker? Technology for increased power handling, decreased distortion, and radial cooling fins. A striking die cast door has improved heat dissipation capabilities and sports a ?Stroker 18? metal badge. In addition, the curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response and the enhanced front corner bracing offers extra durability.
Six and a half feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36? driver Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door functions as a heat sink Stroker? technology for increased power handling, decreased distortion, and radial cooling fins Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength Redesigned durable Multi-ply construction An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin-Vega! ergonomic handle for easier transportability Optimized for use with all Cerwin-Vega! full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions.
- Newly designed 18? woofer with Stroker? technology for increased output and reduced distortion
- Improved power handling to 1600 w
- Radial cooling fins located outside the aluminum Stroker? pole, increase cooling and improve the AB-36C?s efficiency
- Stroker? pole is vented out the back of the back plate for improved voice coil cooling
- Aluminum cooling ring above voice coil gap for improved heat transfer from the voice coil, providing improved power handling and reduced compression
- Stroker? technology adds a third plane of suspension eliminating cone rocking and allows increased excursion while maintaining a tight gap that provides higher sensitivity
- The six magnet sections and the tunnels located between them, provide cooling below the top plate
- Rugged new die cast door provides improved heat dissipation & displays Stroker? metal badge
- New curved horn mouth bracing for smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Extra handles, ergonomic balanced design, and larger casters for easy handling
- Frequency Response: -3db 40 Hz - 310 Hz / -10db 33 Hz - 350 Hz
- Power Capacity:
800W RMS / 1600W Program / 3200W Peak
- Recommended Power: 1200 w - 1600 w @ 8 ohms
- Input Connectors:?? Phono, Speakon
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 108 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB
|156.3 lbs / 70.9 kg|
|36? x 24? x 36?|
|?||91.4 cm x 61 cm x 91.4 cm|
Cerwin-Vega Pro AB-36CX 3200W 18-inch Folded Horn Afterburner Bass System Subwoofer Speaker
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
Cerwin-Vega has been a leader in loudspeaker design for over five decades. The XLS Series is designed to give you everything you need to create that live concert or cinema experience at home. With a full line of loudspeakers, subs and center channel products, you can mix and match the...