Fender Custom Shop Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Vintage White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping for orders above SGD500
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Nobody brings the fury to the fingerboard like Yngwie J Malmsteen, the legendary guitarist who single-handedly invented the neo-classical shred genre on his modified Vintage White Stratocaster. As only the artisans at the Custom Shop can do, we co-designed this guitar with Malmsteen, constantly refining the design until he loved it, right down to the special pickups and the distinctively scalloped fingerboard. Originally released in 1988, the Yngwie Malmsteeen Stratocaster was one of the first official Fender signature instruments, and we’re proud to add this Custom Shop model as a permanent part of the Custom Artist Collection.
Balancing dynamic response and articulation, the custom Seymour Duncan YJM Fury single-coil pickups are voiced for their positions, reinforcing each other to create a high-performance, responsive set of pickups. The two-piece select alder body wears a NOS lacquer finish with WLS undercoat while the tinted maple neck sports a “Custom C”-shaped profile that’s designed for fleet-fingered playing. Not just for shredders, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard is scalloped, just like Malmsteen’s original, which provides more control along with enhancing your ability to bend and manipulate notes. Combining the vintage-inspired style of a “big” headstock, vintage bridge and “F”-stamped tuning machines with player-oriented enhancements like 21 super-jumbo frets, brass nut and special strap locks drilled into the guitar for extra security, this instrument will bring new life and ideas to any player’s music.
Other features include 5-way pickup switch, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Eggshell pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes Yngwie Malmsteen Signature .008-.046 light gauge electric guitar strings, deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Round-Lam Scalloped Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Pickup(s): Seymour Duncan® YJM Fury™ Strat® STK-S10B, Seymour Duncan® YJM Fury™ Strat® STK-S10N
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Schaller® "F"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.